High Bay LED - Light Efficient Design - Facility Management Product Release
LED Dimmable/IP64 High Bay lamps for HID retrofit are dimmable three ways: 0-10V DC, pulse width modulation, or resistive. They also use an external driver, which can be mounted up to 250 feet away. Model LED-8034M is 150W replacing up to 400W HID. It produces 19,344 lumens at 5000K. Model LED-8050M is 300W, replacing up to 1000W HID. It produces 34,153 lumens at 5000K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health