Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
High Bay LED - Seesmart Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LED Day White LED High Bay is a 100-watt LED that replaces 100-400W metal halide or high-pressure sodium lamps. Lamp is instant on/off with no noise and no flickering with a lumen efficacy of 75.27. Light produced has a CRI of 70 with a color temperature of 5,500K to 6,000K. Lighting angle is 140 degrees. Aluminum lens reflector style and hanging hook base. Working voltage is 120-277VAC and operating temperatures range from -40 to 130 degrees F.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health