High Bay Fixture - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
HB LED fixtures are designed for use in most common high bay applications. LEDs are available in color temperatures of either 4000K or 5000K with a minimum CRI of 80. Models are either 20-by-48-inches or 20-by-37-inches and are available with 0-10V dimming drivers, modular power supplies, door frame lenses, multiple lumen packages, multiple sensor options and aisle and wide distributions. Available with drivers for 120-277V applications. Can be either suspension or single monopoint mounted.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health