Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
High Bay Fixture - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
HB LED fixtures are designed for use in most common high bay applications. LEDs are available in color temperatures of either 4000K or 5000K with a minimum CRI of 80. Models are either 20-by-48-inches or 20-by-37-inches and are available with 0-10V dimming drivers, modular power supplies, door frame lenses, multiple lumen packages, multiple sensor options and aisle and wide distributions. Available with drivers for 120-277V applications. Can be either suspension or single monopoint mounted.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health