Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Halogen Reflector Lamp - Westinghouse Lighting Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Eco-PAR PLUS halogen reflector lamps are designed to replace older PAR lamps that are no longer in compliance with energy efficiency standards. Lamps are fully dimmable and are instant on. Lamps are available in 38, 60, and 70 watts, and are available in PAR20, PAR30, and PAR38 styles. PAR30 style is available in short-and long-neck versions. Lamps are mercury-free and have an estimated life of more than 2,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health