- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Gypsum Ceiling Panel - Chicago Metallic Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Monarch GE from Chicago Metallic is a glass-enhanced gypsum ceiling panel system that is 100 percent recyclable. Manufactured using 70 percent post-consumer recycled glass beads and a gypsum formulation, the ceiling panels are designed to replicate classic architectural styles in a wide variety of elegant designs and colors.
With coffer, open-coffer and flat panel designs, these panels will not warp, sag or rot over their useful life. Monarch GE will not support the growth of mold and mildew and achieves a Class A fire rating. These panels can contribute to U.S. Green Building Council LEED certification credits, according to the company.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office