- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Gypsum Ceiling Panel - Chicago Metallic Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Monarch GE from Chicago Metallic is a glass-enhanced gypsum ceiling panel system that is 100 percent recyclable. Manufactured using 70 percent post-consumer recycled glass beads and a gypsum formulation, the ceiling panels are designed to replicate classic architectural styles in a wide variety of elegant designs and colors.
With coffer, open-coffer and flat panel designs, these panels will not warp, sag or rot over their useful life. Monarch GE will not support the growth of mold and mildew and achieves a Class A fire rating. These panels can contribute to U.S. Green Building Council LEED certification credits, according to the company.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs