- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Guest Chair - Cumberland Furniture - Facility Management Product Release
The Scala guest chair designed by Timothy deFiebre features a slat wood back, arm fronts that echo the curve of the chair's back, and a maple frame and upholstered seat. A part of a company program called Designers Speak, the Scala Chair is designed as a side chair in a general or executive office, reception area, gathering area, dining area, library, university, restaurant, club and hospitality venues.
Constructed of FSC-certified maple solids, the chair has a catalyzed lacquer finish in the company’s range of wood finish options, organized into palettes of light, medium, and dark. The "steps" of the slat wood back identify the Scala Chair; the name means “stairs” in Italian. The company’s breadth of material choices offers freedom in altering the character of the chair.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs