- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Guest Chair - Cumberland Furniture - Facility Management Product Release
The Scala guest chair designed by Timothy deFiebre features a slat wood back, arm fronts that echo the curve of the chair's back, and a maple frame and upholstered seat. A part of a company program called Designers Speak, the Scala Chair is designed as a side chair in a general or executive office, reception area, gathering area, dining area, library, university, restaurant, club and hospitality venues.
Constructed of FSC-certified maple solids, the chair has a catalyzed lacquer finish in the company’s range of wood finish options, organized into palettes of light, medium, and dark. The "steps" of the slat wood back identify the Scala Chair; the name means “stairs” in Italian. The company’s breadth of material choices offers freedom in altering the character of the chair.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office