Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Grid-integrated Exit Light - Fulham - Facility Management Product Release
EZ Exit Lighting Kit is offered as an add-on to conventional exit signs, lighting a path to safety using add-on linear LEDs lights integrated into existing T-grid ceilings. The HotSpot EZ Exit EM T-grid kits are available in 24-inch (FHEZ10A24) and 48-inch (FHEZ17A48) form factors. The EZ Exit kits are designed to fit into any conventional T-grid ceiling, either as a retrofit or part of new construction.
Both LED units are equipped with a HotSpot constant power driver that delivers 90 minutes of emergency power after a 24-hour charge time. The EZ Exit 24-inch unit has 10.7W of emergency output, delivering 1,480 lumens, and the 48-inch unit has a 17W output in emergency mode with 2,485 lumens.
The EZ Exit units have universal mounting that is compatible with any type of T-grid fixture and both offer a universal input of 120-277VAC. The EZ Exit seamlessly fits into any T-Grid ceiling, providing emergency light in a sleek hidden design. The EZ Exit units come with an integrated test switch and carry a five-year manufacturer warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health