Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Globe Bulb - Super Bright LEDs Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The A19 weatherproof LED includes a diffusing lens that removes hot spots and offers an incandescent look. The bulb compares to a 35-40 watt (W) incandescent or halogen bulb while consuming 7.8 W of power at 350 lumens. With a weatherproof rating of IP65, the bulbs are designed for use in refrigerators, restrooms, and outdoor lamps.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health