- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Gateway - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Square D Clipsal two-channel digital addressable lighting interface (DALI) gateway provides the ability to control DALI ballasts via a lighting control network. The ballasts provide individual lighting control, maintain uniform lighting levels and dims lighting levels to as low as 1 percent.
The gateway provides an isolated two-way communications path between a lighting-control system and the ballasts. It is compatible with Square D Clipsal keypads, touch screens and occupancy sensors, along with the Square D Powerlink NF3000G3C web-enabled lighting-control module, and features standard RJ-45 lighting-control network connectors. LEDs show the status of data transmissions and the unit’s power.
The gateway weighs 46 ounces, and features a DIN format for mounting in control cabinets. The unit's non-volatile memory stores operating status for seamless recovery after a power outage.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health