Frosted LED - MaxLite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 11-Watt LED A is a versatile, fully dimmable lamp that is designed for a broad range of commercial applications. It saves up to 90 percent in energy while replacing a 60-Watt (W) incandescent lamp and delivers a substantial efficacy of 72 lumens per W. The lamp's LEDs are matched for color and Color Rendering Index to ensure consistency and quality. The lumen maintenance is enhanced by the housing, which acts as a heat sink to provide thermal heat conductivity and maintain a low junction temperature.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health