Folding Rigid Insulation - Insulfoam - Facility Management Product Release
R-Tech Fanfold Roof Underlayment from Insulfoam is designed specifically for roof re-cover applications. Available in 200-square-foot bundles, the closed-cell, expanded polystyrene insulation uses polymeric laminate facers. R-Tech Fanfold meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM C578, Standard Specification for Rigid, Cellular Polystyrene Thermal Insulation.
The polymeric laminate facers also allow single-ply membranes to be installed directly over the insulation, eliminating the need for additional slipsheets. The insulation features a foam core that is fully recyclable.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects