Staffing is a struggle, so don't lose the employees you have. Network with your peers about employee feedback and training
5 keys to creating a positive workplace
website | Company information
noraplan lona is a premium rubber floor covering. The flooring offers a silk-matte finish that features splashes and droplets in a range of colors and accents. The result is a versatile floor covering that sets the mood for an environment of bold experimentation and innovative new approaches in healthcare and education settings.
The floor combines all the material advantages of premium rubber flooring with perception of cleanliness, a quiet environment, and a rich and vibrant color palette.
The floor covering also offers these important attributes:
• Simple maintenance regimen that requires little more than water and uses no waxes, sealants or harsh cleaners
• Improved acoustics thanks to excellent footfall sound absorption
• Naturally bacteriostatic and fungistatic
• Dense, nonporous surface that helps repel dirt and bacteria while resisting stains
• Absence of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), plasticizers (phthalates) and halogens (e.g., chlorine) for improved indoor air quality
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low VOC emissions
• Meets or exceeds OSHA requirements for slip resistance
• Extended life cycle, which reduces the need for frequent removal and disposal
Like all nora floor coverings, noraplan lona coordinates with other products in the nora portfolio of more than 300 standard colors and patterns to create a coordinated look throughout a facility.