Flat Panel LED Designed for Replacing Troffers and Fluorescent Fixtures - Solas Ray Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Solas Ray Lighting
The Flat Panel LED fixture is the ideal replacement for troffers and fluorescent fixtures. This fixture provides natural shadowless light featuring superior light quality and installation flexibility.
Designed to lay in drop ceilings, this fixture is the new standard in lighting commercial spaces such as offices, hospitals, schools, commercial facilities, hospitality, general purpose, and as an alternative to troffers.
Specification and features include:
• Metal housing is approved for indoor use.
• The design eliminates warping or bending offering level installation.
• LEDs available in 1’ x 4‘, 2’ x 2‘ and 2’ x 4‘ sizes
• The aluminum housing is finished in white
• White acrylic lens
• Directional output-LEDs arrayed along the inside edges of the heat sink
• Have CCT options of 4000 & 5000k
• Color rending index of less than 80
• 120-277 volt
• High output and multi-volt
• System can be equipped with control options such as occupancy sensors
• Dimming standard on fall fixtures
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health