Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Firm Meets DesignLights Consortium’s Advanced Lighting Specification - Enlighted - Facility Management Product Release
Enlighted, Inc., has been listed on the DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Advanced Lighting Controls (ALC) Qualified Products List as one of only two networked lighting controls products currently recognized. It's the only product on the list that meets DLC Specifications in all configurations.
Founded in 1996, the DLC is dedicated to accelerating the adoption of high-performing, energy efficient commercial lighting solutions. The DLC's Qualified Products List defines high performance through specific technical requirements and is used as a resource by experts throughout the commercial lighting industry. Specifically, the DLC has developed a new specification for ALC that will be used by utilities nationally for incentives.
Last week Enlighted CEO Joe Costello addressed the DLC at its annual stakeholder meeting, exploring the future of lighting and its value as the key to unlocking the IoT, with the ability to enable asset tracking, space utilization and HVAC optimization.
“Recognition from the DesignLights Consortium on its ALC Qualified Product List is not only an honor, but helps further demonstrate how systems like Enlighted's are leading the way in the realm of Internet of Things,” said Costello. “We envision a marketplace where all LED lighting will be installed with ALC, enabling lighting control to go beyond just energy savings – to truly unlocking the IoT.”
Enlighted's IoT solutions create smart buildings through new and existing lighting systems by establishing a network of smart sensors that gather data in real-time on light, heat, occupancy, security, and asset location. The data is analyzed via apps and interface with building systems to optimize the environment - leading to enhanced comfort, reduced cost and ultimate efficiency.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health