Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Exterior LED - Modern Forms - Facility Management Product Release
The Lucid Wall Sconce features an ETL and cETL wet-location listing and an IP65 rating. With a color temperature of 3,000K, the fixture features full-range dimming when used with compatible dimmers. Attached to 10 feet of wire, the pendant can be extended up to 120 inches and features three 12-inch downrods and one 6-inch downrod. Available in a 277 volt option, the fixture offers an 80,000 hour rated life.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health