Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Exit Signage - Jessup Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Glo Brite exit signage from Jessup uses photoluminescent technology to absorb and store ambient light that is immediately visible in the event of a blackout or smoke. The signs are non-electric, non-toxic, non-radioactive and recyclable.
The signage received certification to conform to the National Building Code of Canada (NBC) and may be used in construction financed or insured under the National Housing Act. Glo Brite signs meet all the NBC requirements for letter size, English and French language compliance and mounting options.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA