Exit Signage - Jessup Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Glo Brite exit signage from Jessup uses photoluminescent technology to absorb and store ambient light that is immediately visible in the event of a blackout or smoke. The signs are non-electric, non-toxic, non-radioactive and recyclable.
The signage received certification to conform to the National Building Code of Canada (NBC) and may be used in construction financed or insured under the National Housing Act. Glo Brite signs meet all the NBC requirements for letter size, English and French language compliance and mounting options.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA