Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Excavator - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The KX080-3 eight-ton, tight-tailswing excavator features a direct-injection diesel engine can drive 14,660 pounds of bucket force and 8,554 pounds of arm crowd force. It automatically downshifts into low when the operator makes turns, moves the unit on soft earth or uses it in heavy-duty situations. The three-pump, load-sensing hydraulic system enables users to perform simultaneous operations, such as dozing and using front attachments, without losing speed. Twin auxiliary-service ports offer a hydraulic-flow rate up to 26 gallons per minute.
It has a contoured tight-tailswing design with a 14.17-inch rear overhang. It also features extended dumping height and digging-depth range, a swing boom, and large bucket and dozer-blade capacity.
Its enclosed air-conditioned and heated cab features an external air vent for fresh air and an openable front window. It has a reclining, high-back, cloth, suspension seat. The Intelligent Control System LCD control panel provides a digital display of diagnostic readings and routine maintenance alerts.
Window-guard hardware on its outside frame enables attachment of a front-window protective cover to safeguard the operator and shield the window glass. The anti-theft system allows only registered keys to crank the engine, with attempts to use other keys disabling the machine and sounding an alarm.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Avoiding Light Construction Equipment Rental Mistakes
- Practicing Proper Training and Safety for Light Construction Equipment
- Light Construction: Understanding Equipment Options
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today