- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Energy-Use Display - Lynxspring Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A touchscreen viewer from Lynxspring now allows facility executives to view energy use via a building’s energy efficiency education display (EEED). This product is used for displaying a building’s real time, historical, or simulated energy efficiencies. The building’s EEED is designed to inform people about the economic and environmental benefits of the facility.
QA Graphics provides the content, display, and a gateway appliance designed by Lynxspring ties into the building automation system. It can be installed and maintained without any proprietary products.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects