Energy-Use Display - Lynxspring Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A touchscreen viewer from Lynxspring now allows facility executives to view energy use via a building’s energy efficiency education display (EEED). This product is used for displaying a building’s real time, historical, or simulated energy efficiencies. The building’s EEED is designed to inform people about the economic and environmental benefits of the facility.
QA Graphics provides the content, display, and a gateway appliance designed by Lynxspring ties into the building automation system. It can be installed and maintained without any proprietary products.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects