Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Energy-Use Display Kiosks - Quality Automation Graphics & NextWindow - Facility Management Product Release
NextWindow and Quality Automation Graphics offer interactive touch screen kiosks that display building energy efficiency data to the occupants and visitors.
According to the company, displaying energy efficiency on an interactive display helps a building owner to earn credit towards the U.S. Green Building Council's Innovation in Design Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) system, which recognizes companies for innovative strategies that demonstrate quantifiable environmental benefits.
The kiosks use off-the-shelf software and 3D photo-realistic graphics to display a facility's energy use to the public.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects