- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Groundskeeper »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Energy-Use Display Kiosks - Quality Automation Graphics & NextWindow - Facility Management Product Release
NextWindow and Quality Automation Graphics offer interactive touch screen kiosks that display building energy efficiency data to the occupants and visitors.
According to the company, displaying energy efficiency on an interactive display helps a building owner to earn credit towards the U.S. Green Building Council's Innovation in Design Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) system, which recognizes companies for innovative strategies that demonstrate quantifiable environmental benefits.
The kiosks use off-the-shelf software and 3D photo-realistic graphics to display a facility's energy use to the public.
- Sustainability Must Start with Energy Management
- Affordable Resilience With Propane Generators
- How Building Performance Standards Are Addressing Climate Change
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects