Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Energy-Use Display - Lynxspring Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
A touchscreen viewer from Lynxspring now allows facility executives to view energy use via a building’s energy efficiency education display (EEED). This product is used for displaying a building’s real time, historical, or simulated energy efficiencies. The building’s EEED is designed to inform people about the economic and environmental benefits of the facility.
QA Graphics provides the content, display, and a gateway appliance designed by Lynxspring ties into the building automation system. It can be installed and maintained without any proprietary products.
- Questions to Ask for Successful Energy Planning
- Setting the Timeline for Long-Term Energy Planning
- Why Cold Aisle Air-Flow Management Works
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects