Energy Management System - Wiremold/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Management System combines modular power delivery with a system to monitor, manage and control energy use. Walkerflex modular wiring is located above the ceiling or in an access floor. Electrical connectors supply power to electrical or electronic devices, while creating distributed zone control through ConviaNET devices, resulting in a system that can simultaneously execute multiple energy management strategies.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects