- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Energy Management System - Wiremold/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Management System combines modular power delivery with a system to monitor, manage and control energy use. Walkerflex modular wiring is located above the ceiling or in an access floor. Electrical connectors supply power to electrical or electronic devices, while creating distributed zone control through ConviaNET devices, resulting in a system that can simultaneously execute multiple energy management strategies.
- Smart Energy: What Is Your Facility's Climate Contribution?
- Wisconsin Elementary School Achieves Net-Zero Energy
- How FM and IT Can Team Up for Green
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects