Energy Efficiency Financing - Noesis Energy - Facility Management Product Release
The company's Shared Savings Agreement (SSA) is designed for mid-market commercial efficiency projects ranging from $500,000 to $3 million that are considered too small for traditional performance contracting. It is similar in concept to a power purchase agreement "net meter" payment; the SSA customer pays a variable payment based upon the measured amount of avoided energy use.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects