Energy Calculation Software - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s TRACE 700 software is an analytic tool that allows users to optimize the building, system and equipment designs on the basis of energy utilization and life-cycle costs. The software package has been approved by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service for energy savings certifications, allowing users to qualify for tax deductions under EPact.
- What Does Portfolio Manager Data Say About the Rise of Renewables?
- How Renewable Energy Contributes to Organization's Green Goals
- It's Renewable Energy's Time to Shine
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects