Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Energy Calculation Software - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s TRACE 700 software is an analytic tool that allows users to optimize the building, system and equipment designs on the basis of energy utilization and life-cycle costs. The software package has been approved by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service for energy savings certifications, allowing users to qualify for tax deductions under EPact.
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Philadelphia Mandates Building Energy Tune-Ups
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects