Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Emergency Lighting System - Emergi-Lite - Facility Management Product Release
The Nexus monitoring system connects all exit signs and emergency battery-powered lighting devices to one computer so they can each report functional status when tested, offering significant time and cost benefits. The system performs routine maintenance tasks, such as manual operation of the test function on lights, and it generates status reports. The system conducts scheduled monthly and annual tests and sends out e-mail notifications that identify specific fixtures that fail to illuminate properly. The system can interface with a computerized maintenance management system to automatically generate work orders for required maintenance tasks.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health