- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Emergency Lighting Power Supply - Staco Energy Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
FirstLine 924 three-phase Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) central emergency lighting system is designed for 8 – 16 kW applications. This on-line, double-conversion central inverter provides computer-grade power quality for any lighting system, including incandescent, magnetic and electronic fluorescent ballasts, high power factor compact fluorescent, high intensity discharge, high pressure sodium, and metal halide.
In addition to providing a continuous 90-minute (minimum) power supply during blackouts, the unit isolates and protects the connected load from sags, swells, harmonics, noise, and voltage imbalances in the primary AC supply.
Input voltage rating is 208Vac or 480Vac with +/- 20 percent range, for an effective input range of 166-250Vac and 384-576Vac respectively, at 60 Hz. Output voltage is regulated to +/-1 percent of nominal at full load. Total Harmonic Distortion is less than or equal to 5 percent for non-linear loads, and ≤ 3 percent for linear loads
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health