Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Emergency Communication System - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
FirstCommand emergency communication system allows for as many as 14 pre-recorded, customizable messages to be used as either emergency alerts or day-to-day notifications. Maximum message length of one minute allows for detailed instructions and bilingual communications. The system can support a combination of up to eight remote control panels and microphone consoles.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA