- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Electrochromic Glass - SageGlass - Facility Management Product Release
Electronically tintable SageGlass dynamically optimizes daylight and manages temperature, while maintaining unobstructed views of the outdoors. By blocking sunlight on hot days, SageGlass can reduce a building’s energy demand.
With SageGlass, building occupants can comfortably experience the biophilic benefits of the outdoors, including stress reduction, enhanced creativity and an improved sense of well-being. Unlike conventional sun controls, such as mechanical window shades or blinds, SageGlass allows facility managers to elegantly solve solar control challenges without sacrificing aesthetics and design.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Stretch Natural Light Deep Into a Building
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Case Study: Glass, Finish, and Aluminum Framing Improve Hotel's Energy Efficiency