- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Head Gardener »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Electric Submeters - E-Mon LLC - Facility Management Product Release
E-mon “Green Class” D-Mon electric submeters offer utility-grade metering accuracy, and monitor energy usage trends to estimate CO2 emissions. The meters are also ideal for measuring and verifying the on-going effectiveness of LEED, EPACT, Renewable Energy, Demand Response and other major energy-related initiatives that can positively impact the facility bottom line.
Green Class meters provide users with complete facility energy snapshot, including a scrolling display of kilowatt usage on the meter’s eight-digit LCD display, current demand load, cost per hour, based on current load, estimated CO2 emissions in pounds, based on DOE standards, and estimated hourly CO2 emissions based on current load.
- Managing Data and Energy Use During the Pandemic
- How FM and IT Can Team Up for Green
- Ventilation and Filtration: A Systemic Strategy for Healthier Buildings
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects