- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Ductless units - Fredrich - Facility Management Product Release
This system makes changes in 1Hz increments, allowing the unit to run at variable speeds while delivering heating-cooling capabilities to maintain constant temperatures. The systems feature Energy Star rated 9,000 and 12,000 Btu models and can deliver 28.0 SEER/12.5 HSPF with low ambient heat pump operation down to -13 degrees.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation