- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Drywall Panel - Georgia Pacific Gypsum and Quiet Solution - Facility Management Product Release
QuietRock DensArmor Plus 528 is a paperless soundproof drywall panel that combines moisture and mold resistance, fire resistance, abuse resistance, low indoor air emissions and noise reduction. QuietRock DensArmor Plus 528 is 5/8-inch thick, Type X equivalent, contains no metal inside the panel and installs in the same manner as standard drywall.
According to the manufacturer, a single layer of the new product on a single wood stud wall provides an STC rating of 50 – a noise reduction of 75 percent compared to many other interior wall systems.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office