- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Drywall Grid - Chicago Metallic Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Chicago Metallic’s SpanFast drywall grid system reduces the need for wire hangers. Designed specifically for corridor applications, the grid features wall tracks with lock-in tabs that engage runners, both at top and bottom. The runner lock-in tabs and variable placement clips for cross runners also speed installation and contribute to the system's construction. When compared to standard drywall grid, SpanFast reduces the number of hanger wires needed at spans greater than seven inches.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office