Downlight Fixture - Prescolite - Facility Management Product Release
The LBSLEDA LED is an alternative to recessed products in settings where plenum height is a challenge or where fire codes restrict the use of recessed fixtures. The fixtures are available in 7-inch round and square versions and feature a snap-in system that makes flush mount installations easier. The fixture also includes an E26 Edison base adaptor for a retrofit screw-in option and an optional mounting kit that allows for installation into 4-, 5-, or 6-inch recessed cans.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health