- Director of Site Operations »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
Downlight Driver - Lutron Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
Hi-Lume Premier 0.1 percent architectural downlight driver with EcoSystem digital control provides smooth, continuous dimming down to 0.1 percent of full output power, and transitions gracefully between off and on, with Soft-on, Fade-to-Black.
Ideal for projects that require downlights with a smaller aperture. In addition to small aperture downlights, works with smaller and lower-wattage linear and decorative luminaires. Compatible with all Lutron EcoSystem controls including HomeWorks QS, Quantum, GrafikEye Energi Savr Node, and PowPak. UL Class P Listed and NFC configurable, 5-20W range.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Strategies and Tactics for Effective Relamping
- Bright Ideas: Lighting Retrofit Project Brings Huge Benefits
- LAX Upgrades Indoor Air Quality with Ultraviolet Light
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health