Dimmable Power Supply - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
The Optotronic 100W, a 24-volt Class 2 output power supply at 100 watts, allows increased flexibility for applications with limited space. It is suitable for damp locations and can operate on 120-volt through 277-volt supply currents, which will extend its functionality in a variety of applications. Its shape and size are similar to a T8 fluorescent ballast at 9.5 inches long, 1.68 inches wide and 1.17 inches high, making retrofit installations as seamless as possible.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health