Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Dimmable LED Lamps - Bulbrite - Facility Management Product Release
Dimmable LED Lamps offer a life of 50,000 hours. PAR30 produces 500 lumens and replaces 65-watt BR30 or 50-watt PAR30 halogen bulbs. PAR38 produces 743 lumens and replaces 100-watt BR40 or 75-watt Halogen PAR-38 bulbs. The lamps use seven and 12 LEDs, respectively. Each LED consumes two watts.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health