Desk Lamp - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
The Masterbox lamp from Gamewell-FCI uses same die-cast aluminum shell produced today for Masterboxes. Located behind the front pull-down door, the on/off switch for this 110V lamp is a replica of white alarm lever. A three-way switch is also included at the base of the bulb. The lamp uses a standard three-way bulb and comes with an white shade with red trim.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health