Daylight Sensors - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Daylight sensors are designed for switching or dimming applications. LMLS-400 is a single-zone closed loop photosensor that can be installed on a ceiling or in a fixture. The LMLS-500, a multizone open loop photosensor, mounts on a ceiling or in a light well. Controls up to three lighting zones.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health