- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Corrugated Metal Panels - Pac-Clad - Facility Management Product Release
Petersen Aluminum Corporation has introduced two corrugated profiles, plus a ribbed profile.
The corrugated profiles are available in 40- and 34.6-inch panels. Petersen also has introduced a 7.2-inch ribbed profile that is available in 36-inch panels. All new profiles are available in 22- or 24-gauge steel and .032 or .040 aluminum. Thirty-six Kynar colors are available in steel and 34 Kynar colors are available in aluminum.
The panels are designed for wall, equipment screen, linear panel and parapet panel applications. They are not intended for use in the construction of a metal building or structural roof.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office