- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Concrete Patching Material - International Coatings Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ICO Gel one-step system is designed for vertical applications. It is a 100 percent solids, no odor, three-part epoxy that can fill holes up to 1 inch thick on vertical or overhead surfaces without shrinking or sagging.
Users can apply the gel by trowel or spatula. It can repair deteriorating concrete stairs or corners damaged by fork trucks, as well as fill cracks and bug holes in walls prior to the application of another coating.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office