- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Project Manager »
Concrete Patch - Dur-A-Flex Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Dur-A-Glaze Rapid-Patch makes quick work of filling holes, cracks and spalls up to 1/4-inch thick. Its no-sag consistency is designed for use on vertical, horizontal, and overhead surfaces and is ready for grinding in one-two hours. The zero-volatile-organic-compound, two-part epoxy system offers a consistent, workable mixture every time. The produce finishes off with a trowel, spackle knife or flat squeegee. Thin film applications — 2 mils or less — cure in less than two hours. Thicker applications up to 1/4-inch cure in one hour.
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use