« Facilities Technology Briefs Home
/ Energy Efficiency
Compact, On-Demand Steam Boiler Improves HVAC Efficiency - Miura North America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Miura North America Inc.
| Company information
The LX-300, featuring the exclusive “low water content, water tube” design, is a once-through, forced circulation steam boiler that produces steam in just 5 minutes while maintaining 85 percent fuel-to-steam efficiency.
The model features:
- Modular design allows flexibility to customize your steam plant to meet any demand and load profile optimized for superior energy management
- Customize plant size to specific needs
- Automatically stage boilers to meet demand fluctuations
- Save 20% on average in annual fuel costs
- Provide equivalent boiler capacity in less than half the space
- Reduce CO2 and NOx emissions
- Ideal for a wide range of applications from point-of-use to district energy
“Our LX-300 model will undergo an aesthetic and technical upgrade later this year that will make it more user-friendly, easier to maintain, and visually appealing for our U.S. operators - who may have previously felt intimidated by its high-tech façade,” says Doug MacMaster, VP of US Operations.
Content Category: Energy Efficiency