Compact, On-Demand Steam Boiler Improves HVAC Efficiency - Miura North America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LX-300, featuring the exclusive “low water content, water tube” design, is a once-through, forced circulation steam boiler that produces steam in just 5 minutes while maintaining 85 percent fuel-to-steam efficiency.
The model features:
- Modular design allows flexibility to customize your steam plant to meet any demand and load profile optimized for superior energy management
- Customize plant size to specific needs
- Automatically stage boilers to meet demand fluctuations
- Save 20% on average in annual fuel costs
- Provide equivalent boiler capacity in less than half the space
- Reduce CO2 and NOx emissions
- Ideal for a wide range of applications from point-of-use to district energy
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- It's Renewable Energy's Time to Shine
- What Does Portfolio Manager Data Say About the Rise of Renewables?
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects