Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Compact LED Parking Garage Luminaire Helps Reduce Energy Costs - Hubbell Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Beacon Products’ Orbeon compact commercial grade LED parking garage and canopy luminaire measures 4.5 inches by 5.3 inches by 11.25 inches, the Orbeon utilizes high-powered LEDs, precise efficient optical control and features application versatility through integrated intelligent control options. The luminaire is equipped with an electro-galvanized mounting bracket for quick and easy mounting to an overhead junction box. An optional drop lens molded from impact-resistant acrylic is ideal for applications such as drive-thru lanes or commercial canopies, which are likelier to suffer damage from vehicles. Additionally, the luminaire may be outfitted with a bird guard to deter nesting atop the luminaire.
The Orbeon is designed to replace up to 175 watt HID lamps, using only 60 watts of power. Projected to shine for more than 100,000 hours, the Orbeon significantly reduces required maintenance. The luminaire is certified to UL 1598 and 8750 for use in wet locations and features a five-year limited warranty.
The Orbeon with optional Beaconnect Lighting Control technology can form a mesh network for ease of user interaction, yet the fixture can function independently for maximum reliability. Due to the minimal hardware and commissioning investment and the highly integrated design, the Beaconnect Lighting Control system gives small to medium-sized operations the wireless access they’ve always wanted at a fraction of the price of other controls systems.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health