Compact Fluorescent (CFL) Downlights - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The 4-inch CFLs include 13- and 18-watt models. The thermally protected, fused, 120-volt electronic ballast provides full light output and flicker- and noise-free start-up and operation. The lights feature a 4-inch aperture size, which facilities use for accent, task, and perimeter-area lighting. The housings are designed for insulated ceilings.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health