Chiller - TRANE - Facility Management Product Release
CenTraVac centrifugal chillers deliver full load efficiencies down to 0.45 kW/ton at AHRI conditions and integrated part load values down to 0.305 kW/ton. The CenTraVac chiller line is part of the Ingersoll Rand EcoWise portfolio of products and can operate with either R-123 or next-generation, ultra-low GWP refrigerants R-514A (GWP less than 2) or R-1233zd (GWP less than 1). CenTraVac chillers are available in a wide range of cooling capacities and with features that can be optimized to suit the building’s size and function.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation