- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Vice President, Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Chair - Sandler Seating - Facility Management Product Release
The Lena chair is part of the company’s ALTEK collection, a range of contemporary furniture. The product features a new design with a frame inspired by an unfolded paperclip. The seat and back are made from wenge or bleached oak. It is available with a painted, chrome or matt chrome, tubular steel frame.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office