Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Ceramic Metal Halide - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
Ceramic Metal Halide lamp family now comes in 220W, 230W and 270W models. Cera Arc lamps offer efficacy rated up to 117 lumens per watt. The 230W and 270W models dim with an electronic ballast; the 220W model is designed as a retrofit onto 250W pulse start metal halide systems without changing the ballast.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health