Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
Ceiling System - Butler Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Landmark 2000 system combines web primary frames, factory-punched Truss Purlinxt secondary structural members, and rod bracing to form a long-bay framing system that requires less bridging and fewer footings and columns. The truss chords are factory-punched for panel attachment and pre-marked for bridging locations. Bridging is mechanically attached, which eliminates the need for field welding.
- How Soundmasking Leads to Better Acoustics, Pleasant Space
- How to Get Good Acoustics from Floor to Ceiling
- Quality Sound: Office Acoustics Done Right