Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
Ceiling Panel - pinta acoustic inc. - Facility Management Product Release
PHONSTOP Ceiling Tiles are made from 100 percent recycled glass. The tiles have a noise reduction coefficient of 0.70 to 0.90 and are available in two sizes — 24-by-24-by-2 inches and 24-by-48-by-2 inches. Can be directly adhered to walls or placed in a ceiling grid system.
- How Soundmasking Leads to Better Acoustics, Pleasant Space
- How to Get Good Acoustics from Floor to Ceiling
- Quality Sound: Office Acoustics Done Right