Ceiling Fixtures - Devine Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The GFP80, with a low profile and multiple mounting capabilities, provides options for parking garages and other low-mounting-height applications. Features 100-watt and 70-watt Icetron induction systems in ceiling, quick-mount, garage or pendant styles. The units have a 100,000-hour rated life with 80 CRI and operate in a range from -40 degrees C (-40 F) to 40 degrees C (104 F).
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health