- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Carpet Tile - Patcraft - Facility Management Product Release
Deconstructed Metal exposes the metallic primary backing beneath the carpet fiber that creates subtle light reflectance in a space. Revealing the primary backing creates a sophisticated visual while providing a high performance product suitable for a wide range of applications.
Available in two 12-by-24-inch carpet tiles: Metallic Alchemy and Alloy Shimmer, comprised of six different yarn combinations that combine three metallic backings for a total of 18 colors. Inspired by a study of transparency, Deconstructed Metal products highlight patterns that emerge through exposed primary backing and a variation in fiber pile heights. Constructed with Eco Solution Q and EcoWorx backing, Deconstructed Metal is Cradle to Cradle certified. Products are backed with lifetime warranties against stain, colorfastness to light, static and abrasive wear for maximum performance and appearance retention.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors